We all run in some extend by our unconsciousness. Life could easily become a loop of habits and chores which we repeat without reviewing them realistically.
This film tells its story through an old man subconscious point of view. The night he finds this loop and encounters with what blocks his consciousness to discover the reality and how fearfully he goes through a maze of getting conscious.
Awards and Nominations
- International Independent Film Awards – Gold Winner for Best Directing – 2016
- International Independent Film Awards – Gold Winner for Best Editing – 2016
- Barcelona Film Festival – Nominated as Best Director Of The Festival – 2016
- Canada Shorts Film Festival – Official Selection – Merit Awards – 2015
- Polish international Film Festival – Official Selection – 2016
- Move Me Production Film Festival -Official Selection – 2016
- Bucharest ShortCut CineFest – Official Selection – 2016
To watch the whole film you need a password.
Please contact me if you wish to watch the film.